    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 6, 2009
      I think it looks good too.  So at least we've got next week settled.

      Outside at Starbucks for tomorrow will work fine for me, Judy.  Unless anyone else has ideas/objections, let's go with that.

      Chris

      On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 9:51 AM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      That is a cool little space, maybe we should try that next week when you are back Paula.

      On Jul 6, 2009, at 9:44 AM, Paula Liss wrote:

      Hi All -- I can't make it this week (but should definitely be available for our next one on the 15th).

      I discovered a great independent coffee house recently (that's also a few blocks further) -- Jupiter Outpost Coffee at Fulton and May.

      The interior is definitely conducive to knitting and lounging!  I know it may be further for some -- but I just wanted to throw it out there.

      On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 9:16 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      We walked by Cafe Ciao yesterday, and they are shut for remodeling - the sign said "closed this week for remodeling, reopening soon" so I'm not quite sure if it is only for a week or not.

      Anyone have any thoughts about tomorrow?  There is always Starbucks, I guess.  Or we could try Artopolis on Halsted - a bit further I know, but they have coffee, wine/cocktails, decent food (supposedly great chocolate mousse, though I've never had it) http://www.artopolischicago.com/

      Chris

      Date: Tuesday July 7, 2009
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 6, 2009

        Date: Tuesday July 7, 2009