    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 30, 2009

      Date: Tuesday July 7, 2009
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 6, 2009
        We walked by Cafe Ciao yesterday, and they are shut for remodeling - the sign said "closed this week for remodeling, reopening soon" so I'm not quite sure if it is only for a week or not.

        Anyone have any thoughts about tomorrow?  There is always Starbucks, I guess.  Or we could try Artopolis on Halsted - a bit further I know, but they have coffee, wine/cocktails, decent food (supposedly great chocolate mousse, though I've never had it) http://www.artopolischicago.com/

        Chris

        Date: Tuesday July 7, 2009
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 6, 2009
          Hi All -- I can't make it this week (but should definitely be available for our next one on the 15th).

          I discovered a great independent coffee house recently (that's also a few blocks further) -- Jupiter Outpost Coffee at Fulton and May.

          The interior is definitely conducive to knitting and lounging!  I know it may be further for some -- but I just wanted to throw it out there.

          Date: Tuesday July 7, 2009
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

            Date: Tuesday July 7, 2009
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

              Date: Tuesday July 7, 2009
              Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

                Date: Tuesday July 7, 2009
                Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 6, 2009

                  Date: Tuesday July 7, 2009