    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 2, 2009
      we'll miss you Paula, Have a great trip!

      judy

      On Jun 2, 2009, at 9:44 AM, Paula Liss wrote:

      Sorry girls -- I'm out for June.  I'm biking 515 miles in the Rockies at the end of this month -- so I've been busy training.  I should be back in July.

      Have fun,

      On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 3:04 PM, Simone Widney <simone.widney@...> wrote:

      Headed out of town tomorrow. I'm going to have to miss it again!!! Not good

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 1, 2009, at 11:02 AM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      I'll be there too.

      Paula haven't seen you in ages, are you coming?

      http://judyperez.blogspot.com
      http://paintedthreadsprojects.blogspot.com

      On Jun 1, 2009, at 10:54 AM, Christine Witkowski wrote:

      I am planning on going - is anyone else?

      Chris

      Date: Tuesday June 2, 2009
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.