    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1 3:56 PM

      Date: Tuesday June 2, 2009

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 2 7:44 AM
        Sorry girls -- I'm out for June.  I'm biking 515 miles in the Rockies at the end of this month -- so I've been busy training.  I should be back in July.

        Have fun,

        On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 3:04 PM, Simone Widney <simone.widney@...> wrote:

        Headed out of town tomorrow. I'm going to have to miss it again!!! Not good

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jun 1, 2009, at 11:02 AM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

        I'll be there too.

        Paula haven't seen you in ages, are you coming?

        http://judyperez.blogspot.com
        http://paintedthreadsprojects.blogspot.com

        On Jun 1, 2009, at 10:54 AM, Christine Witkowski wrote:

        I am planning on going - is anyone else?

        Chris

        Date: Tuesday June 2, 2009
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

          Date: Tuesday June 2, 2009
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.