    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2009
      Headed out of town tomorrow. I'm going to have to miss it again!!! Not good

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 1, 2009, at 11:02 AM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      I'll be there too.

      Paula haven't seen you in ages, are you coming?

      http://judyperez. blogspot. com
      http://paintedthrea dsprojects. blogspot. com

      On Jun 1, 2009, at 10:54 AM, Christine Witkowski wrote:

      I am planning on going - is anyone else?

      Chris

      Date: Tuesday June 2, 2009
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2009

        Date: Tuesday June 2, 2009

          Date: Tuesday June 2, 2009
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

            Date: Tuesday June 2, 2009
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.