    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2009
      I am planning on going - is anyone else?

      Chris

      Date: Tuesday June 2, 2009
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2009
        I'll be there too.

        Paula haven't seen you in ages, are you coming?

        Date: Tuesday June 2, 2009
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

      • Concetta Phillipps
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 1, 2009
          My gmail must be filtering Yahoo notices again - I didn't even get this one.

          If the weather is good, I'll be there. If I have to take the train
          again because of rain I can't make it.

          Concetta

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 1, 2009
            Headed out of town tomorrow. I'm going to have to miss it again!!! Not good

            Sent from my iPhone

            http://judyperez. blogspot. com
            http://paintedthrea dsprojects. blogspot. com

            Date: Tuesday June 2, 2009
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 1, 2009

              Date: Tuesday June 2, 2009

                Date: Tuesday June 2, 2009
                Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

                  Date: Tuesday June 2, 2009
                  Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.