    Message 1 of 8 , May 26, 2009

      Date: Tuesday June 2, 2009
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2009
        I am planning on going - is anyone else?

        Chris

        Date: Tuesday June 2, 2009
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 1, 2009
          I'll be there too.

          Paula haven't seen you in ages, are you coming?

          Date: Tuesday June 2, 2009
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

        • Concetta Phillipps
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 1, 2009
            My gmail must be filtering Yahoo notices again - I didn't even get this one.

            If the weather is good, I'll be there. If I have to take the train
            again because of rain I can't make it.

            Concetta

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 1, 2009
              Headed out of town tomorrow. I'm going to have to miss it again!!! Not good

              Sent from my iPhone

              http://judyperez. blogspot. com
              http://paintedthrea dsprojects. blogspot. com

              Date: Tuesday June 2, 2009
              Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 1, 2009

                Date: Tuesday June 2, 2009

                  Date: Tuesday June 2, 2009
                  Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.

                    Date: Tuesday June 2, 2009
                    Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.