Re: [westloopsnb] wed night

  • Joan B
    Message 1 of 8 , May 20, 2009
      My hand is still not healed.

      Joan

      Joan B.

      From: Concetta Phillipps
      Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 08:36:55 -0500
      To: <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [westloopsnb] wed night

      I'm heading to the doctors with a massive head cold. I won't be able to make it.

      Concetta

      Message 2 of 8 , May 20, 2009
        I have injured my hip and can't make it

        Sent from my iPhone

        On May 20, 2009, at 12:28 PM, "Joan B" <joanhb@...> wrote:

        My hand is still not healed.

        Joan

        Joan B.

        From: Concetta Phillipps
        Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 08:36:55 -0500
        To: <westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com>

        I'm heading to the doctors with a massive head cold. I won't be able to make it.

        Concetta

        On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 10:25 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@comcast. net> wrote:

        > is anyone going? I've got a busy day but I think I can make it.
        >
        > Judy

      • Concetta Phillipps
        Message 3 of 8 , May 20, 2009
          LOL - we're a healthy bunch, aren't we?

          Well, I hope everyone gets better and I'll try again for next month!

          Concetta

          Message 4 of 8 , May 26, 2009
            I am just over that same cold (we are a healthy group, aren't we?), and was planning on going.

            Judy, since it looks like it might just be the two of us, let me know what you want to do.

            Everyone feel better!
            Chris

            On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 7:49 PM, Concetta Phillipps <cfbandit@...> wrote:
            LOL - we're a healthy bunch, aren't we?

            Well, I hope everyone gets better and I'll try again for next month!

            Concetta

            On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 2:40 PM, Simone Widney <simone.widney@...> wrote:

            > I have injured my hip and can't make it
            >
            > Sent from my iPhone
            > On May 20, 2009, at 12:28 PM, "Joan B" <joanhb@...> wrote:
            >
            > My hand is still not healed.
            >
            > Joan
            >
            > Joan B.
            >
            > ________________________________
            > From: Concetta Phillipps
            > Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 08:36:55 -0500
            > To: <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com>
            > Subject: Re: [westloopsnb] wed night
            >
            > I'm heading to the doctors with a massive head cold. I won't be able to make
            > it.
            >
            > Concetta
            >
            > On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 10:25 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:
            >>

            >> is anyone going? I've got a busy day but I think I can make it.
            >>
            >> Judy

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
               (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
               mailto:westloopsnb-digest@yahoogroups.com
               mailto:westloopsnb-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

               http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            Message 5 of 8 , May 26, 2009
              jeez - shows you how sick I've been - I got my date/weeks mixed up!!

              On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 10:39 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:
              I am just over that same cold (we are a healthy group, aren't we?), and was planning on going.

              Judy, since it looks like it might just be the two of us, let me know what you want to do.

              Everyone feel better!
              Chris

              On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 7:49 PM, Concetta Phillipps <cfbandit@...> wrote:
              LOL - we're a healthy bunch, aren't we?

              Well, I hope everyone gets better and I'll try again for next month!

              Concetta

              On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 2:40 PM, Simone Widney <simone.widney@...> wrote:

              > I have injured my hip and can't make it
              >
              > Sent from my iPhone
              > On May 20, 2009, at 12:28 PM, "Joan B" <joanhb@...> wrote:
              >
              > My hand is still not healed.
              >
              > Joan
              >
              > Joan B.
              >
              > ________________________________
              > From: Concetta Phillipps
              > Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 08:36:55 -0500
              > To: <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com>
              > Subject: Re: [westloopsnb] wed night
              >
              > I'm heading to the doctors with a massive head cold. I won't be able to make
              > it.
              >
              > Concetta
              >
              > On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 10:25 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:
              >>

              >> is anyone going? I've got a busy day but I think I can make it.
              >>
              >> Judy

              <*> Your email settings:
                 Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                 (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
                 mailto:westloopsnb-digest@yahoogroups.com
                 mailto:westloopsnb-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                 http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • Joan B.
              Message 6 of 8 , May 26, 2009

                Are we talking about tomorrow night, the 27th?  My hand is still not healed and I’m not supposed to knit for more than 5 minutes.  It’s driving me crazy—my CTA accident was April 3rd.

                Joan B