wed night

    Message 1 of 8 , May 19, 2009
      is anyone going? I've got a busy day but I think I can make it.

      Judy
    • Concetta Phillipps
      Message 2 of 8 , May 20, 2009
        I'm heading to the doctors with a massive head cold. I won't be able to make it.

        Concetta

        On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 10:25 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

        > is anyone going? I've got a busy day but I think I can make it.
        >
        > Judy

      • Joan B
        Message 3 of 8 , May 20, 2009
          My hand is still not healed.

          Joan

          Joan B.

          From: Concetta Phillipps
          Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 08:36:55 -0500
          To: <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: Re: [westloopsnb] wed night

          Message 4 of 8 , May 20, 2009
            I have injured my hip and can't make it

            Sent from my iPhone

            On May 20, 2009, at 12:28 PM, "Joan B" <joanhb@...> wrote:

            My hand is still not healed.

            Joan

            Joan B.

            From: Concetta Phillipps
            Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 08:36:55 -0500
            To: <westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com>

            I'm heading to the doctors with a massive head cold. I won't be able to make it.

            Concetta

            On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 10:25 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@comcast. net> wrote:

            > is anyone going? I've got a busy day but I think I can make it.
            >
            > Judy

          • Concetta Phillipps
            Message 5 of 8 , May 20, 2009
              LOL - we're a healthy bunch, aren't we?

              Well, I hope everyone gets better and I'll try again for next month!

              Concetta

              Message 6 of 8 , May 26, 2009
                I am just over that same cold (we are a healthy group, aren't we?), and was planning on going.

                Judy, since it looks like it might just be the two of us, let me know what you want to do.

                Everyone feel better!
                Chris

                On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 7:49 PM, Concetta Phillipps <cfbandit@...> wrote:
                LOL - we're a healthy bunch, aren't we?

                Well, I hope everyone gets better and I'll try again for next month!

                Concetta

                On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 2:40 PM, Simone Widney <simone.widney@...> wrote:

                > I have injured my hip and can't make it
                >
                > Sent from my iPhone
                > On May 20, 2009, at 12:28 PM, "Joan B" <joanhb@...> wrote:
                >
                > My hand is still not healed.
                >
                > Joan
                >
                > Joan B.
                >
                > ________________________________
                > From: Concetta Phillipps
                > Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 08:36:55 -0500
                > To: <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com>
                > Subject: Re: [westloopsnb] wed night
                >
                > I'm heading to the doctors with a massive head cold. I won't be able to make
                > it.
                >
                > Concetta
                >
                > On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 10:25 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:
                >>

                >> is anyone going? I've got a busy day but I think I can make it.
                >>
                >> Judy

                <*> Your email settings:
                   Individual Email | Traditional

                <*> To change settings online go to:
                   (Yahoo! ID required)

                <*> To change settings via email:
                   mailto:westloopsnb-digest@yahoogroups.com
                   mailto:westloopsnb-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                   http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                Message 7 of 8 , May 26, 2009
                  jeez - shows you how sick I've been - I got my date/weeks mixed up!!

                  On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 10:39 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:
                  I am just over that same cold (we are a healthy group, aren't we?), and was planning on going.

                  Judy, since it looks like it might just be the two of us, let me know what you want to do.

                  Everyone feel better!
                  Chris

                  On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 7:49 PM, Concetta Phillipps <cfbandit@...> wrote:
                  LOL - we're a healthy bunch, aren't we?

                  Well, I hope everyone gets better and I'll try again for next month!

                  Concetta

                  On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 2:40 PM, Simone Widney <simone.widney@...> wrote:

                  > I have injured my hip and can't make it
                  >
                  > Sent from my iPhone
                  > On May 20, 2009, at 12:28 PM, "Joan B" <joanhb@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > My hand is still not healed.
                  >
                  > Joan
                  >
                  > Joan B.
                  >
                  > ________________________________
                  > From: Concetta Phillipps
                  > Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 08:36:55 -0500
                  > To: <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com>
                  > Subject: Re: [westloopsnb] wed night
                  >
                  > I'm heading to the doctors with a massive head cold. I won't be able to make
                  > it.
                  >
                  > Concetta
                  >
                  > On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 10:25 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:
                  >>

                  >> is anyone going? I've got a busy day but I think I can make it.
                  >>
                  >> Judy

                  <*> Your email settings:
                     Individual Email | Traditional

                  <*> To change settings online go to:
                     (Yahoo! ID required)

                  <*> To change settings via email:
                     mailto:westloopsnb-digest@yahoogroups.com
                     mailto:westloopsnb-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                • Joan B.
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 26, 2009

                    Are we talking about tomorrow night, the 27th?  My hand is still not healed and I’m not supposed to knit for more than 5 minutes.  It’s driving me crazy—my CTA accident was April 3rd.

                    Joan B