    Message 1 of 6 , May 4, 2009
      I'm going to be there tomorrow if there's anyone else going.  Hopefully you can make it!

      Chris

      Date: Tuesday May 5, 2009

      Message 2 of 6 , May 4, 2009
        I plan to be there.

        Sent from my iPhone

        Date: Tuesday May 5, 2009

        Message 3 of 6 , May 4, 2009

          Date: Tuesday May 5, 2009

          Message 4 of 6 , May 4, 2009
            I plan on being there too.

            Judy

            Message 5 of 6 , May 5, 2009
              I was all set to go and just got an email from my husband saying he has to work late. No way to get a sitter and be there in 30 minutes. Trust me - I'll be there mentally!!