Re: [westloopsnb] New poll for westloopsnb

    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 15 7:14 AM
      Sorry, I can't make it either.

      On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 11:16 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      I can't make it. I am teaching two classes at International Quilt Festival
      in Rosemont thursday and Friday and two workshops on the weekend on the show
      floor.

      Next month should be easier for me.

      Judy

      ~~
      http://judyperez.blogspot.com
      http://paintedthreadsprojects.blogspot.com

      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 15 8:28 AM
        I am going to go - hopefully this is enough notice!  If you can't make it, and can let me know, that would be nice, but I'll stop by anyway and see if anyone's there.

        Chris

        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 15 9:02 AM
          I'll be there. I should be on time.
          See ya there!

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Apr 15, 2009, at 10:28 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

          I am going to go - hopefully this is enough notice!  If you can't make it, and can let me know, that would be nice, but I'll stop by anyway and see if anyone's there.

          Chris

          On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 9:14 AM, Paula Liss <p.a.liss@gmail. com> wrote:

          Sorry, I can't make it either.