Re: [westloopsnb] New poll for westloopsnb

    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 14 8:23 PM
      Is anyone planning to attend Wednesday evening? I plan to be there, but it will require serious advance planning on my part to make it a reality with my family. Please let me know if anyone else is going to be there.

      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 14 9:16 PM
        I can't make it. I am teaching two classes at International Quilt Festival
        in Rosemont thursday and Friday and two workshops on the weekend on the show
        floor.

        Next month should be easier for me.

        Judy

        ~~
        http://judyperez.blogspot.com
        http://paintedthreadsprojects.blogspot.com

        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 15 7:14 AM
          Sorry, I can't make it either.

          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 15 8:28 AM
            I am going to go - hopefully this is enough notice!  If you can't make it, and can let me know, that would be nice, but I'll stop by anyway and see if anyone's there.

            Chris

            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 15 9:02 AM
              I'll be there. I should be on time.
              See ya there!

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Apr 15, 2009, at 10:28 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

              I am going to go - hopefully this is enough notice!  If you can't make it, and can let me know, that would be nice, but I'll stop by anyway and see if anyone's there.

              Chris

              On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 9:14 AM, Paula Liss <p.a.liss@gmail. com> wrote:

              Sorry, I can't make it either.