Re: [westloopsnb] meeting

    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 7, 2009
      I was going to try and go, but if no one is going to be there, I'll skip.
      Feel better, Judy!

      See you next time.
      Chris

      On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 9:13 AM, Paula Liss <p.a.liss@...> wrote:
      I'm not going to be able to make it either.

      till next time,

      On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 6:08 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      I don't think i am going to make it tomorrow night. i have a cold and am feeling lousy.

      Judy

    • Joan B.
      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 7, 2009

        I have a business dinner.

         Joan B

        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 7, 2009
          I have had family in town last couple SnBs. Unable to secure child care for tonight. I plan on being there for sure in 2 weeks. I miss being there!

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Apr 7, 2009, at 3:17 PM, "Joan B." <joanhb@...> wrote:

          I have a business dinner.

           Joan B