Time Change

  • mpannozzo73
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2006
      Hello All,

      What do you guys think of changing the time to 6-8pm for the
      fall/winter meetings since it gets dark early now and it is cold out
      there. If anyone wants to stay until 9pm that's fine too. I will be at
      next week's meeting at about 5:45-6pm. Hope to see you all then!

      Mary
    • P A
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2006
        I will be there next week too.  6-8 works for me.

        Peggy

      • P A
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2006
          Amy if you will be there I can give you a ride to the train if you like.

          Peggy

        • pliss78
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 5, 2006
            I'll be there-I'm a newbie.