RE: [westloopsnb] wouldn't it be nice

  • Joan B.
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18, 2009

      I always want to attend, but I’ve had some major health issues or other commitments.  I live off of Randolph east of Millennium Park.  My driving ability is limited, but it takes two buses or a taxi for me to get to the meeting.  I went once last August and there was only one other person there.  I thought the venue was great.  Lincoln Park is out for me, but the loop would be fine or Streeterville would be ok.

      Joan Blumenthal