wouldn't it be nice

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 17, 2009
      Look at the pics of my friend Tony's Stitch and Bitch get togethers in Brooklyn. what a great turn out they have, and this is on a fairly regular basis.
      http://theyarnmonkey.blogspot.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 18, 2009
        Looks like a good group :)

        I've got my aerobics class tonight, so I'll be late (the reason for my maybe on the poll) but I've got my knitting and will stop by tonight - if no one's there's I'll just keep walking.

        Chris

        On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 8:16 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:
        Look at the pics of my friend Tony's Stitch and Bitch get togethers in Brooklyn. what a great turn out they have, and this is on a fairly regular basis.
        http://theyarnmonkey.blogspot.com

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           mailto:westloopsnb-digest@yahoogroups.com
           mailto:westloopsnb-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • pliss78
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 18, 2009
          I'll be there tonight!

          My goal is to close-down our Yahoo board and merge with the Chicago Knitters Unite Meet-up group. I already talked to the nice girl that organizes their group about it -- I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

          They have several hundred members... and it seems like a lot of people that are looking for a downtown-ish meet-up -- most of their meet-ups are on the northside. I'll keep you posted.

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 18, 2009
            I look forward to hearing more about it tonight :)

            judy

            --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "pliss78" <p.a.liss@...> wrote:

            > I'll be there tonight!
            >
            > My goal is to close-down our Yahoo board and merge with the Chicago Knitters Unite Meet-up group. I already talked to the nice girl that organizes their group about it -- I just haven't gotten around to it yet.
            >
            > They have several hundred members... and it seems like a lot of people that are looking for a downtown-ish meet-up -- most of their meet-ups are on the northside. I'll keep you posted.

            > --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Looks like a good group :)
            > >
            > > I've got my aerobics class tonight, so I'll be late (the reason for my maybe
            > > on the poll) but I've got my knitting and will stop by tonight - if no one's
            > > there's I'll just keep walking.
            > >
            > > Chris
            > >
            > > On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 8:16 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@> wrote:
            > >
            > > > Look at the pics of my friend Tony's Stitch and Bitch get togethers in
            > > > Brooklyn. what a great turn out they have, and this is on a fairly regular
            > > > basis.
            > > > http://theyarnmonkey.blogspot.com
            > > >
            > > > Judy

          • Joan B.
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 18, 2009

              I always want to attend, but I’ve had some major health issues or other commitments.  I live off of Randolph east of Millennium Park.  My driving ability is limited, but it takes two buses or a taxi for me to get to the meeting.  I went once last August and there was only one other person there.  I thought the venue was great.  Lincoln Park is out for me, but the loop would be fine or Streeterville would be ok.

              Joan Blumenthal