    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 18, 2009
      I'll peak in the windows on my way home and see if anyone's there.  If not, I'll just continue on.

      See everyone for sure in 2 weeks!
      Chris

      On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 12:25 PM, Simone Widney <simone.widney@...> wrote:
      Ladies,

      As I was the only one confirmed for this evening, I am going to cancel. It will take some wrangling of children and husband to make it a reality for me, which doesn't seem fair for me to do to them if it's not a sure thing. Looking forward to seeing you all in 2 weeks!!

      Simone

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 18, 2009
        I'm triple booked tonight so I can't make it, either.

        Hope to see you guys in a couple weeks - I haven't been able to make
        it for a good few months now!

        Concetta