    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 17, 2009
      Everyone, I am planning on coming, though I will be late - I have an exercise class that doesn't get out until 6:30, so I'll hopefully be there before 7.

      Hope to see you there!
      Christine

      Date: Wednesday February 18, 2009

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 18, 2009
        I'll peak in the windows on my way home and see if anyone's there.  If not, I'll just continue on.

        See everyone for sure in 2 weeks!
        Chris

        On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 12:25 PM, Simone Widney <simone.widney@...> wrote:
        Ladies,

        As I was the only one confirmed for this evening, I am going to cancel. It will take some wrangling of children and husband to make it a reality for me, which doesn't seem fair for me to do to them if it's not a sure thing. Looking forward to seeing you all in 2 weeks!!

        Simone

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 18, 2009
          I'm triple booked tonight so I can't make it, either.

          Hope to see you guys in a couple weeks - I haven't been able to make
          it for a good few months now!

          Concetta