    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 17, 2009

      Date: Wednesday February 18, 2009

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 17, 2009
        Everyone, I am planning on coming, though I will be late - I have an exercise class that doesn't get out until 6:30, so I'll hopefully be there before 7.

        Hope to see you there!
        Christine

        Date: Wednesday February 18, 2009

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 18, 2009
          I'll peak in the windows on my way home and see if anyone's there.  If not, I'll just continue on.

          See everyone for sure in 2 weeks!
          Chris

          On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 12:25 PM, Simone Widney <simone.widney@...> wrote:
          Ladies,

          As I was the only one confirmed for this evening, I am going to cancel. It will take some wrangling of children and husband to make it a reality for me, which doesn't seem fair for me to do to them if it's not a sure thing. Looking forward to seeing you all in 2 weeks!!

          Simone

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 18, 2009
            I'm triple booked tonight so I can't make it, either.

            Hope to see you guys in a couple weeks - I haven't been able to make
            it for a good few months now!

            Concetta