Re: [westloopsnb] Re: Knitting Meeting Tomorrow

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 10, 2006
      Re: [westloopsnb] Re: Knitting Meeting Tomorrow I will be there.

      judy.perez@...
      See my art quilts at
      http://www.judyperez.blogspot.com

      I plan to be there - it'll be my first time, so I hope some others will
      be there too!
      Jonnell

    • Amy Taylor
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 11, 2006
        No, I can't make it. Maybe next month. :(

        -Amy T

        mpannozzo73 <mpannozzo73@...> wrote:
        Hello All,

        I won't be able to make it tomorrow. I have a final due and all.

        Is anyone going tomorrow? Hope to see you guys next month.

        Thanks,
        Mary