next meeting

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 20, 2009
      I am not going to be able to make either of the meetings in february
      so i am going to make sure i go tomorrow night, if others are going too.

      www.judyperez.blogspot.com
      www.paintedthreadsprojects.blogspot.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 20, 2009
        I'll be going - I've had the worst cold for the past couple weeks, but I'm better now!

        See you tomorrow!
        Chris

        On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 1:12 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:
        I am not going to be able to make either of the meetings in february
        so i am going to make sure i go tomorrow night, if others are going too.

        www.judyperez.blogspot.com
        www.paintedthreadsprojects.blogspot.com

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           mailto:westloopsnb-digest@yahoogroups.com
           mailto:westloopsnb-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Joan Blumenthal
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 21, 2009
          >I will not be able to attend tonight's meeting. I am taking a sweater
          class on Tuesday nights that will last through January so going out two
          nights in a row won't work for tonight.

          Joan B>