Re: [westloopsnb] Re: New poll for westloopsnb

  • Joan Blumenthal
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 5, 2009
      No wonder I got confused.  I'm taking a class at Knitwerks every Tuesday through the 27th.

      ---
      Joan Blumenthal

      312-318-1930 Mobile

      joanhb@...

      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 14, 2009
        Is anyone planning to attend Wednesday evening? I plan to be there, but it will require serious advance planning on my part to make it a reality with my family. Please let me know if anyone else is going to be there.

        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 14, 2009
          I can't make it. I am teaching two classes at International Quilt Festival
          in Rosemont thursday and Friday and two workshops on the weekend on the show
          floor.

          Next month should be easier for me.

          Judy

          ~~
          http://judyperez.blogspot.com
          http://paintedthreadsprojects.blogspot.com

          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 15, 2009
            Sorry, I can't make it either.

            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 15, 2009
              I am going to go - hopefully this is enough notice!  If you can't make it, and can let me know, that would be nice, but I'll stop by anyway and see if anyone's there.

              Chris

              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 15, 2009
                I'll be there. I should be on time.
                See ya there!

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Apr 15, 2009, at 10:28 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

                I am going to go - hopefully this is enough notice!  If you can't make it, and can let me know, that would be nice, but I'll stop by anyway and see if anyone's there.

                Chris

                On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 9:14 AM, Paula Liss <p.a.liss@gmail. com> wrote:

                Sorry, I can't make it either.