Re: New poll for westloopsnb

  • Joan Blumenthal
    Message 1 of 30 , Jan 5, 2009
      --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > westloopsnb group:
      >
      > SnB 2009!
      >
      > Will you be able to join us on 1/6 @ 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?
      >
      > o Yes
      > o No
      > o Maybe

      > web site listed above.
      >
      > Thanks!

      >For some reason I thought it was Wednesday.
    • pliss78
      Message 2 of 30 , Jan 5, 2009
        Joan - We meet the first Tuesday and the third Wednesday of each
        month. (or at least try to)

        I will be there tomorrow.

        --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "Joan Blumenthal" <joanhb@...>
        wrote:

        > --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
        wrote:

        > > westloopsnb group:
        > >
        > > SnB 2009!
        > >
        > > Will you be able to join us on 1/6 @ 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?
        > >
        > > o Yes
        > > o No
        > > o Maybe

        > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
        Groups

        Message 3 of 30 , Jan 20, 2009
          westloopsnb group:

          Will you be able to attend tomorrow (1/21) at Cafe Ciao (6:00)?

          o YES
          o NO
          o MAYBE

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
          Message 4 of 30 , Jan 28, 2009
            westloopsnb group:

            Will you be able to attend next Tuesday (2/3) at 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?

            o YES
            o NO
            o MAYBE

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
            Message 5 of 30 , Feb 17, 2009
              westloopsnb group:

              Are you able to attend tomorrow (2/18) at 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?

              o YES
              o NO
              o MAYBE

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
              Message 6 of 30 , Mar 16, 2009
                westloopsnb group:

                Are you able to attend on Wednesday (3/18) at Cafe Ciao from 6:00-8:00?

                o Yes
                o No
                o Maybe

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
                Message 7 of 30 , Apr 13, 2009
                  westloopsnb group:

                  Will you attend SnB on tax day? 4/15 6:00 Cafe Ciao?

                  o Yes
                  o No
                  o Maybe

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                  Message 8 of 30 , Jan 4, 2010
                    westloopsnb group:

                    Anyone available to knit tomorrow? (1/5 6:00 Cafe Ciao)

                    o YES
                    o NO
                    o Maybe

                    web site listed above.