New poll for westloopsnb

    Message 1 of 30 , Jan 2, 2009
      westloopsnb group:

      SnB 2009!

      Will you be able to join us on 1/6 @ 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?

      o Yes
      o No
      o Maybe

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Joan Blumenthal
      Message 2 of 30 , Jan 5, 2009
        --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > westloopsnb group:
        >
        > SnB 2009!
        >
        > Will you be able to join us on 1/6 @ 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?
        >
        > o Yes
        > o No
        > o Maybe

        > web site listed above.
        >
        > Thanks!

        >For some reason I thought it was Wednesday.
      • pliss78
        Message 3 of 30 , Jan 5, 2009
          Joan - We meet the first Tuesday and the third Wednesday of each
          month. (or at least try to)

          I will be there tomorrow.

          --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "Joan Blumenthal" <joanhb@...>
          wrote:

          > --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
          wrote:

          > > westloopsnb group:
          > >
          > > SnB 2009!
          > >
          > > Will you be able to join us on 1/6 @ 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?
          > >
          > > o Yes
          > > o No
          > > o Maybe

          > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
          Groups

          Message 4 of 30 , Jan 20, 2009
            westloopsnb group:

            Will you be able to attend tomorrow (1/21) at Cafe Ciao (6:00)?

            o YES
            o NO
            o MAYBE

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
            Message 5 of 30 , Jan 28, 2009
              westloopsnb group:

              Will you be able to attend next Tuesday (2/3) at 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?

              o YES
              o NO
              o MAYBE

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
              Message 6 of 30 , Feb 17, 2009
                westloopsnb group:

                Are you able to attend tomorrow (2/18) at 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?

                o YES
                o NO
                o MAYBE

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
                Message 7 of 30 , Mar 16 3:02 PM
                  westloopsnb group:

                  Are you able to attend on Wednesday (3/18) at Cafe Ciao from 6:00-8:00?

                  o Yes
                  o No
                  o Maybe

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                  Message 8 of 30 , Apr 13, 2009
                    westloopsnb group:

                    Will you attend SnB on tax day? 4/15 6:00 Cafe Ciao?

                    o Yes
                    o No
                    o Maybe

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!
                    Message 9 of 30 , Jan 4, 2010
                      westloopsnb group:

                      Anyone available to knit tomorrow? (1/5 6:00 Cafe Ciao)

                      o YES
                      o NO
                      o Maybe

                      web site listed above.