Re: Knitting Meeting Tomorrow

  • chicagohissyfit
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 10, 2006
      I plan to be there - it'll be my first time, so I hope some others will
      be there too!
      Jonnell

      --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@...>

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 10, 2006
        Re: [westloopsnb] Re: Knitting Meeting Tomorrow I will be there.

        judy.perez@...
        See my art quilts at
        http://www.judyperez.blogspot.com

        I plan to be there - it'll be my first time, so I hope some others will
        be there too!
        Jonnell

      • Amy Taylor