New poll for westloopsnb

    Message 1 of 30 , Nov 14, 2008
      westloopsnb group:

      Can you make it to SnB next Wednesday (19th) at Cafe Ciao?

      o Yes
      o No
      o Maybe

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 30 , Dec 11, 2008
        westloopsnb group:

        Are you able to attend SnB next Wednesday (12/17) at Cafe Ciao - 6:00?

        o YES
        o NO
        o MAYBE

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
        Message 3 of 30 , Jan 2, 2009
          westloopsnb group:

          SnB 2009!

          Will you be able to join us on 1/6 @ 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?

          o Yes
          o No
          o Maybe

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • Joan Blumenthal
          Message 4 of 30 , Jan 5, 2009
            --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com wrote:

            > westloopsnb group:
            >
            > SnB 2009!
            >
            > Will you be able to join us on 1/6 @ 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?
            >
            > o Yes
            > o No
            > o Maybe

            > web site listed above.
            >
            > Thanks!

            >For some reason I thought it was Wednesday.
          • pliss78
            Message 5 of 30 , Jan 5, 2009
              Joan - We meet the first Tuesday and the third Wednesday of each
              month. (or at least try to)

              I will be there tomorrow.

              --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "Joan Blumenthal" <joanhb@...>
              wrote:

              > --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
              wrote:

              > > westloopsnb group:
              > >
              > > SnB 2009!
              > >
              > > Will you be able to join us on 1/6 @ 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?
              > >
              > > o Yes
              > > o No
              > > o Maybe

              > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
              Groups

              Message 6 of 30 , Jan 20, 2009
                westloopsnb group:

                Will you be able to attend tomorrow (1/21) at Cafe Ciao (6:00)?

                o YES
                o NO
                o MAYBE

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
                Message 7 of 30 , Jan 28, 2009
                  westloopsnb group:

                  Will you be able to attend next Tuesday (2/3) at 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?

                  o YES
                  o NO
                  o MAYBE

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                  Message 8 of 30 , Feb 17, 2009
                    westloopsnb group:

                    Are you able to attend tomorrow (2/18) at 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?

                    o YES
                    o NO
                    o MAYBE

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!
                    Message 9 of 30 , Mar 16, 2009
                      westloopsnb group:

                      Are you able to attend on Wednesday (3/18) at Cafe Ciao from 6:00-8:00?

                      o Yes
                      o No
                      o Maybe

                      web site listed above.

                      Thanks!
                      Message 10 of 30 , Apr 13, 2009
                        westloopsnb group:

                        Will you attend SnB on tax day? 4/15 6:00 Cafe Ciao?

                        o Yes
                        o No
                        o Maybe

                        web site listed above.

                        Thanks!
                        Message 11 of 30 , Jan 4, 2010
                          westloopsnb group:

                          Anyone available to knit tomorrow? (1/5 6:00 Cafe Ciao)

                          o YES
                          o NO
                          o Maybe

                          web site listed above.