New poll for westloopsnb

    Message 1 of 30 , Oct 24, 2008
      westloopsnb group:

      Are you up for an election day knit-together? Tuesday, November 4th at Cafe Ciao?

      As a reminder, we are scheduled to meet the first Tuesday and the 4rd Wednesday of each month. I don't think we've met for a while.

      o Yes
      o No
      o Um.......

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 30 , Nov 14, 2008
        westloopsnb group:

        Can you make it to SnB next Wednesday (19th) at Cafe Ciao?

        o Yes
        o No
        o Maybe

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
        Message 3 of 30 , Dec 11, 2008
          westloopsnb group:

          Are you able to attend SnB next Wednesday (12/17) at Cafe Ciao - 6:00?

          o YES
          o NO
          o MAYBE

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
          Message 4 of 30 , Jan 2, 2009
            westloopsnb group:

            SnB 2009!

            Will you be able to join us on 1/6 @ 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?

            o Yes
            o No
            o Maybe

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • Joan Blumenthal
            Message 5 of 30 , Jan 5, 2009
              --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com wrote:

              > westloopsnb group:
              >
              > SnB 2009!
              >
              > Will you be able to join us on 1/6 @ 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?
              >
              > o Yes
              > o No
              > o Maybe

              > web site listed above.
              >
              > Thanks!

              >For some reason I thought it was Wednesday.
            • pliss78
              Message 6 of 30 , Jan 5, 2009
                Joan - We meet the first Tuesday and the third Wednesday of each
                month. (or at least try to)

                I will be there tomorrow.

                --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "Joan Blumenthal" <joanhb@...>
                wrote:

                > --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
                wrote:

                > > westloopsnb group:
                > >
                > > SnB 2009!
                > >
                > > Will you be able to join us on 1/6 @ 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?
                > >
                > > o Yes
                > > o No
                > > o Maybe

                > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                Groups

                Message 7 of 30 , Jan 20, 2009
                  westloopsnb group:

                  Will you be able to attend tomorrow (1/21) at Cafe Ciao (6:00)?

                  o YES
                  o NO
                  o MAYBE

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                  Message 8 of 30 , Jan 28, 2009
                    westloopsnb group:

                    Will you be able to attend next Tuesday (2/3) at 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?

                    o YES
                    o NO
                    o MAYBE

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!
                    Message 9 of 30 , Feb 17, 2009
                      westloopsnb group:

                      Are you able to attend tomorrow (2/18) at 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?

                      o YES
                      o NO
                      o MAYBE

                      web site listed above.

                      Thanks!
                      Message 10 of 30 , Mar 16, 2009
                        westloopsnb group:

                        Are you able to attend on Wednesday (3/18) at Cafe Ciao from 6:00-8:00?

                        o Yes
                        o No
                        o Maybe

                        web site listed above.

                        Thanks!
                        Message 11 of 30 , Apr 13, 2009
                          westloopsnb group:

                          Will you attend SnB on tax day? 4/15 6:00 Cafe Ciao?

                          o Yes
                          o No
                          o Maybe

                          web site listed above.

                          Thanks!
                          Message 12 of 30 , Jan 4, 2010
                            westloopsnb group:

                            Anyone available to knit tomorrow? (1/5 6:00 Cafe Ciao)

                            o YES
                            o NO
                            o Maybe

                            web site listed above.