    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 10, 2008

      Date: Wednesday September 17, 2008

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 16, 2008

        Date: Wednesday September 17, 2008

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 17, 2008
          Ladies - I can no longer make the meeting tonight due to a busy work
          schedule. Just wanted to let ya'll know, since I RSVP'd that I'd be
          there.

          Sorry, hope to see you soon,

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 17, 2008
            Re: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 9/17/2008, 6:00 pm We’ll miss you Paula, it’s been awhile. Sorry you are stuck at the office.

            Judy

            ~~
            http://judyperez.blogspot.com
            http://paintedthreadsprojects.blogspot.com