New poll for westloopsnb

    Message 1 of 30 , Sep 8, 2008
      westloopsnb group:

      Can you attend SnB next week (9/17) @ Cafe Ciao?

      Hope to see everyone there.

      o Yes
      o No
      o Maybe

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 30 , Oct 24, 2008
        westloopsnb group:

        Are you up for an election day knit-together? Tuesday, November 4th at Cafe Ciao?

        As a reminder, we are scheduled to meet the first Tuesday and the 4rd Wednesday of each month. I don't think we've met for a while.

        o Yes
        o No
        o Um.......

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
        Message 3 of 30 , Nov 14, 2008
          westloopsnb group:

          Can you make it to SnB next Wednesday (19th) at Cafe Ciao?

          o Yes
          o No
          o Maybe

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
          Message 4 of 30 , Dec 11, 2008
            westloopsnb group:

            Are you able to attend SnB next Wednesday (12/17) at Cafe Ciao - 6:00?

            o YES
            o NO
            o MAYBE

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
            Message 5 of 30 , Jan 2, 2009
              westloopsnb group:

              SnB 2009!

              Will you be able to join us on 1/6 @ 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?

              o Yes
              o No
              o Maybe

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
            • Joan Blumenthal
              Message 6 of 30 , Jan 5, 2009
                --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                > westloopsnb group:
                >
                > SnB 2009!
                >
                > Will you be able to join us on 1/6 @ 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?
                >
                > o Yes
                > o No
                > o Maybe

                > web site listed above.
                >
                > Thanks!

                >For some reason I thought it was Wednesday.
              • pliss78
                Message 7 of 30 , Jan 5, 2009
                  Joan - We meet the first Tuesday and the third Wednesday of each
                  month. (or at least try to)

                  I will be there tomorrow.

                  --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "Joan Blumenthal" <joanhb@...>
                  wrote:

                  > --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
                  wrote:

                  > > westloopsnb group:
                  > >
                  > > SnB 2009!
                  > >
                  > > Will you be able to join us on 1/6 @ 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?
                  > >
                  > > o Yes
                  > > o No
                  > > o Maybe

                  > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                  Groups

                  Message 8 of 30 , Jan 20, 2009
                    westloopsnb group:

                    Will you be able to attend tomorrow (1/21) at Cafe Ciao (6:00)?

                    o YES
                    o NO
                    o MAYBE

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!
                    Message 9 of 30 , Jan 28, 2009
                      westloopsnb group:

                      Will you be able to attend next Tuesday (2/3) at 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?

                      o YES
                      o NO
                      o MAYBE

                      web site listed above.

                      Thanks!
                      Message 10 of 30 , Feb 17, 2009
                        westloopsnb group:

                        Are you able to attend tomorrow (2/18) at 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?

                        o YES
                        o NO
                        o MAYBE

                        web site listed above.

                        Thanks!
                        Message 11 of 30 , Mar 16, 2009
                          westloopsnb group:

                          Are you able to attend on Wednesday (3/18) at Cafe Ciao from 6:00-8:00?

                          o Yes
                          o No
                          o Maybe

                          web site listed above.

                          Thanks!
                          Message 12 of 30 , Apr 13, 2009
                            westloopsnb group:

                            Will you attend SnB on tax day? 4/15 6:00 Cafe Ciao?

                            o Yes
                            o No
                            o Maybe

                            web site listed above.

                            Thanks!
                            Message 13 of 30 , Jan 4, 2010
                              westloopsnb group:

                              Anyone available to knit tomorrow? (1/5 6:00 Cafe Ciao)

                              o YES
                              o NO
                              o Maybe

                              web site listed above.