Re: [westloopsnb] tuesday knit night

  • Jonnell Simpson
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2, 2008
      I wish I could make it - but I have been out of town for a family "thing" since Thursday and need a night to de-compress, you know what I mean?  I probably wouldn't be very good company - but I'll plan on seeing everyone at the next meeting!
      Jonnell

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 2, 2008
        I have to work late--last minute. Plus, it's to hot to knit! My
        computer says it's 92 and I am near the lake.