Loopy Yarns Yarn Tasting

  • mpannozzo73
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2006
      I thought you guys may be interested in this. Please see the below e-
      mail.

      Loopy Yarns is holding its first YARN TASTING! Friday,
      September 29th from 5 pm to 9 pm.

      Join us to try out more than 30 new yarns - including
      yarns from:
      - Southwest Trading Company
      - Needful Yarns
      - Frog Tree
      - Plymouth Yarn
      - Berroco
      - Cleckheaton
      - Gedifra
      - Trendsetter
      - Karabella

      . . . and many more! You'll have the opportunity to try
      exciting new yarns like 100% soy silk and 100% corn
      yarn - as well as beautiful new heathers, handpaints,
      and tweeds in wool and alpaca. Please bring size 8 and
      11 needles to use as silverware to taste the yarn.

      Normally we would charge for a tasting but this time
      only the tasting is FREE! Refreshments will be served.
      Please contact us at 312-583-YARN (9276) for more
      information!

      Oh . . . a few more items of interest:

      Our next special event is a trunk show with Fleece
      Artist and Hand Maiden yarns from Canada! This will be
      Friday, October 20th.

      Watch for information on Marsha Polk's classes the
      weekend of October 26th.

      See you tomorrow!

      Vicki Sayre
      Loopy Yarns