tuesday knit night

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2008
      I am pretty sure I can make it tomorrow night, if anyone else is still
      thinking about going.

      Judy

      ~~
      http://judyperez.blogspot.com
      http://paintedthreadsprojects.blogspot.com
    • Concetta Phillipps

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 2, 2008
          Re: [westloopsnb] tuesday knit night That’s what I was wondering, I was just about to post a note canceling since no one said they were going. Why don’t we go ahead and meet, a chilled glass of white wine and an appetizer sounds good to me tonight, and hopefully one or two more will show up.

          Judy

          ~~

          Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

          I am pretty sure I can make it tomorrow night, if anyone else is still
          thinking about going.

          Judy

          ~~
          http://judyperez.blogspot.com <http://judyperez.blogspot.com/>
          http://paintedthreadsprojects.blogspot.com <http://paintedthreadsprojects.blogspot.com/>

        • Jonnell Simpson
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 2, 2008
            I wish I could make it - but I have been out of town for a family "thing" since Thursday and need a night to de-compress, you know what I mean?  I probably wouldn't be very good company - but I'll plan on seeing everyone at the next meeting!
            Jonnell

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 2, 2008
              I have to work late--last minute. Plus, it's to hot to knit! My
              computer says it's 92 and I am near the lake.