Re: meeting wednesday

  • Joan Blumenthal
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 19, 2008
      Hi all,

      Unfortunately, I just learned that I have a meeting tomorrow afternoon
      that will run late; therefore I won't be able to attend. Darn.

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 19, 2008
        I guess this means that tomorrow is canceled.  See you in 2 weeks!

        Chris

        On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 11:12 AM, Joan Blumenthal <joanhb@...> wrote:
        Hi all,

        Unfortunately, I just learned that I have a meeting tomorrow afternoon
        that will run late; therefore I won't be able to attend.  Darn.

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)