Re: [westloopsnb] meeting wednesday

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 19, 2008
      I started an aerobics class on Wednesday nights - it doesn't get out until 6:45.  I said maybe because I was planning on showing up after my class.  If no one will be there, I won't bother and will plan on seeing everyone next time.  Tuesdays are still good for me. :)

      Chris

      On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 9:00 AM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:
      There were two maybes and one yes (by me) for tomorrow. Does anyone
      think they will make it tomorrow? I don't want to bother going over if
      no one else is going.

      judy

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         mailto:westloopsnb-digest@yahoogroups.com
         mailto:westloopsnb-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Joan Blumenthal
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 19, 2008
        Hi all,

        Unfortunately, I just learned that I have a meeting tomorrow afternoon
        that will run late; therefore I won't be able to attend. Darn.