meeting wednesday

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 19, 2008
      There were two maybes and one yes (by me) for tomorrow. Does anyone
      think they will make it tomorrow? I don't want to bother going over if
      no one else is going.

      judy
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 19, 2008
        I started an aerobics class on Wednesday nights - it doesn't get out until 6:45.  I said maybe because I was planning on showing up after my class.  If no one will be there, I won't bother and will plan on seeing everyone next time.  Tuesdays are still good for me. :)

        Chris

        On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 9:00 AM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:
        There were two maybes and one yes (by me) for tomorrow. Does anyone
        think they will make it tomorrow? I don't want to bother going over if
        no one else is going.

        judy

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           mailto:westloopsnb-digest@yahoogroups.com
           mailto:westloopsnb-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Joan Blumenthal
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 19, 2008
          Hi all,

          Unfortunately, I just learned that I have a meeting tomorrow afternoon
          that will run late; therefore I won't be able to attend. Darn.