New poll for westloopsnb

    Message 1 of 30 , Aug 15, 2008
      westloopsnb group:

      Are you able to attend SnB next Wednesday 8/20 at Cafe Ciao from 6:00-800?

      o Yes
      o No
      o Maybe....

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 30 , Aug 27, 2008
        westloopsnb group:

        Are you able to make it to SnB next Tuesday (9/2)?

        I have the feeling that this day-after-Labor-Day meeting will be difficult for people to make. If so, mark your calendars for our next one on 9/17.

        o Yes
        o No
        o Maybe
        o Regardless, hope to see you on 9/17

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
        Message 3 of 30 , Sep 8, 2008
          westloopsnb group:

          Can you attend SnB next week (9/17) @ Cafe Ciao?

          Hope to see everyone there.

          o Yes
          o No
          o Maybe

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
          Message 4 of 30 , Oct 24, 2008
            westloopsnb group:

            Are you up for an election day knit-together? Tuesday, November 4th at Cafe Ciao?

            As a reminder, we are scheduled to meet the first Tuesday and the 4rd Wednesday of each month. I don't think we've met for a while.

            o Yes
            o No
            o Um.......

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
            Message 5 of 30 , Nov 14, 2008
              westloopsnb group:

              Can you make it to SnB next Wednesday (19th) at Cafe Ciao?

              o Yes
              o No
              o Maybe

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
              Message 6 of 30 , Dec 11, 2008
                westloopsnb group:

                Are you able to attend SnB next Wednesday (12/17) at Cafe Ciao - 6:00?

                o YES
                o NO
                o MAYBE

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
                Message 7 of 30 , Jan 2, 2009
                  westloopsnb group:

                  SnB 2009!

                  Will you be able to join us on 1/6 @ 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?

                  o Yes
                  o No
                  o Maybe

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                • Joan Blumenthal
                  Message 8 of 30 , Jan 5, 2009
                    --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                    > westloopsnb group:
                    >
                    > SnB 2009!
                    >
                    > Will you be able to join us on 1/6 @ 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?
                    >
                    > o Yes
                    > o No
                    > o Maybe

                    > web site listed above.
                    >
                    > Thanks!

                    >For some reason I thought it was Wednesday.
                  • pliss78
                    Message 9 of 30 , Jan 5, 2009
                      Joan - We meet the first Tuesday and the third Wednesday of each
                      month. (or at least try to)

                      I will be there tomorrow.

                      --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "Joan Blumenthal" <joanhb@...>
                      wrote:

                      > --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
                      wrote:

                      > > westloopsnb group:
                      > >
                      > > SnB 2009!
                      > >
                      > > Will you be able to join us on 1/6 @ 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?
                      > >
                      > > o Yes
                      > > o No
                      > > o Maybe

                      > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                      Groups

                      Message 10 of 30 , Jan 20, 2009
                        westloopsnb group:

                        Will you be able to attend tomorrow (1/21) at Cafe Ciao (6:00)?

                        o YES
                        o NO
                        o MAYBE

                        web site listed above.

                        Thanks!
                        Message 11 of 30 , Jan 28, 2009
                          westloopsnb group:

                          Will you be able to attend next Tuesday (2/3) at 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?

                          o YES
                          o NO
                          o MAYBE

                          web site listed above.

                          Thanks!
                          Message 12 of 30 , Feb 17, 2009
                            westloopsnb group:

                            Are you able to attend tomorrow (2/18) at 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?

                            o YES
                            o NO
                            o MAYBE

                            web site listed above.

                            Thanks!
                            Message 13 of 30 , Mar 16, 2009
                              westloopsnb group:

                              Are you able to attend on Wednesday (3/18) at Cafe Ciao from 6:00-8:00?

                              o Yes
                              o No
                              o Maybe

                              web site listed above.

                              Thanks!
                              Message 14 of 30 , Apr 13, 2009
                                westloopsnb group:

                                Will you attend SnB on tax day? 4/15 6:00 Cafe Ciao?

                                o Yes
                                o No
                                o Maybe

                                web site listed above.

                                Thanks!
                                Message 15 of 30 , Jan 4, 2010
                                  westloopsnb group:

                                  Anyone available to knit tomorrow? (1/5 6:00 Cafe Ciao)

                                  o YES
                                  o NO
                                  o Maybe

                                  web site listed above.