Re: Knitting Meeting Tomorrow

  • mpannozzo73
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 13, 2006
      Peggy and I won't be able to make it either. Hope to see all of in
      October.

      Mary

      --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, Amy Taylor <gljfan@...> wrote:

      > I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow. We're moving about 2
      months early, so we have a lot of packing to do before the end of
      the month...

      > I think I'll be able to make it next month though, since I'll have
      the metra schedule, and the coffee shop isn't too terribly far from
      the metra stations. :)

      > See you hopefully in October.
      >
      > -Amy T
      >
      > mpannozzo73 <mpannozzo73@...>
      wrote: Hello All,

      > Hope to see all of you tomorrow for some knitting!
      >
      > Mary
      >

      > ---------------------------------

    • mpannozzo73
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 10, 2006
        Hello All,

        I won't be able to make it tomorrow. I have a final due and all.

        Is anyone going tomorrow? Hope to see you guys next month.

        Thanks,
        Mary
      • chicagohissyfit
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 10, 2006
          I plan to be there - it'll be my first time, so I hope some others will
          be there too!
          Jonnell

          --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@...>

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 10, 2006
            Re: [westloopsnb] Re: Knitting Meeting Tomorrow I will be there.

            judy.perez@...
            See my art quilts at
            http://www.judyperez.blogspot.com

            I plan to be there - it'll be my first time, so I hope some others will
            be there too!
            Jonnell

          • Amy Taylor