Re: [westloopsnb] Tonights meeting oops

  • Concetta Phillipps
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2008
      I've paid with cards before. Its usually not a problem. I was at work late, late last night since I lost some of my design work when the power went out. Stupid UPS at work not working, grr....

      Hopefully I'll be able to make it to the next one!

      Concetta

      Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:
      Oh good, I am glad to hear that. I don’t think she has been able to take credit cards any time I have ever been there, but the food is really good and she has some lovely wines. I am looking forward to the next meeting.

      Judy

      ~~
      www.judyperez. blogspot. com
      www.paintedthreadsp rojects.blogspot .com

      On 8/6/08 8:07 AM, "Joan Blumenthal" <joanhb@ameritech. net> wrote:

      There were two of us and we had a great time.  The cafe couldn't take credit cards because of the previous night's storm;  the lighting was also very dim.  All in all, it was fun.

      ---
      Joan Blumenthal