Tonights meeting oops

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2008
      Oh my gosh, I am so sorry if anyone showed up to an empty space tonight. I
      should have not said I could make it after being out of town. Reality did
      not match my enthusiasm for the meeting, I had way too much to catch up with
      today.

      I will see ya'll in a couple weeks,

      Judy

      ~~
      www.judyperez.blogspot.com
      www.paintedthreadsprojects.blogspot.com
    • Joan Blumenthal
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 6, 2008
        There were two of us and we had a great time.  The cafe couldn't take credit cards because of the previous night's storm;  the lighting was also very dim.  All in all, it was fun.

        ---
        Joan Blumenthal

          Oh my gosh, I am so sorry if anyone showed up to an empty space tonight. I
          should have not said I could make it after being out of town. Reality did
          not match my enthusiasm for the meeting, I had way too much to catch up with
          today.

          I will see ya'll in a couple weeks,

          Judy

          ~~