Re: [westloopsnb] tuesday knit night

  • Amy Taylor
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31, 2008
      I no longer work in the city, so I definitely won't be there, since I cancelled my metra pass as a result. But I'm still online, so I'm always there in spirit!

      -Amy T

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2008
        I am pretty sure I can make it tomorrow night, if anyone else is still
        thinking about going.

        Judy

        ~~
        http://judyperez.blogspot.com
        http://paintedthreadsprojects.blogspot.com
      • Concetta Phillipps

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 2, 2008
            Re: [westloopsnb] tuesday knit night That’s what I was wondering, I was just about to post a note canceling since no one said they were going. Why don’t we go ahead and meet, a chilled glass of white wine and an appetizer sounds good to me tonight, and hopefully one or two more will show up.

            Judy

            ~~

            Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

            I am pretty sure I can make it tomorrow night, if anyone else is still
            thinking about going.

            Judy

            ~~
            http://judyperez.blogspot.com <http://judyperez.blogspot.com/>
            http://paintedthreadsprojects.blogspot.com <http://paintedthreadsprojects.blogspot.com/>

          • Jonnell Simpson
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 2, 2008
              I wish I could make it - but I have been out of town for a family "thing" since Thursday and need a night to de-compress, you know what I mean?  I probably wouldn't be very good company - but I'll plan on seeing everyone at the next meeting!
              Jonnell

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 2, 2008
                I have to work late--last minute. Plus, it's to hot to knit! My
                computer says it's 92 and I am near the lake.