tuesday knit night

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 29, 2008
      I will be out of town when the poll comes out so I will cast my ballot
      early that I should be there.

      http://judyperez.blogspot.com
      http://paintedthreadsprojects.blogspot.com
    • Amy Taylor
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 31, 2008
        I no longer work in the city, so I definitely won't be there, since I cancelled my metra pass as a result. But I'm still online, so I'm always there in spirit!

        -Amy T

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1, 2008
          I am pretty sure I can make it tomorrow night, if anyone else is still
          thinking about going.

          Judy

          ~~
          http://judyperez.blogspot.com
          http://paintedthreadsprojects.blogspot.com
        • Concetta Phillipps

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 2, 2008
              Re: [westloopsnb] tuesday knit night That’s what I was wondering, I was just about to post a note canceling since no one said they were going. Why don’t we go ahead and meet, a chilled glass of white wine and an appetizer sounds good to me tonight, and hopefully one or two more will show up.

              Judy

              ~~

              Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

              I am pretty sure I can make it tomorrow night, if anyone else is still
              thinking about going.

              Judy

              ~~
              http://judyperez.blogspot.com <http://judyperez.blogspot.com/>
              http://paintedthreadsprojects.blogspot.com <http://paintedthreadsprojects.blogspot.com/>

            • Jonnell Simpson
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 2, 2008
                I wish I could make it - but I have been out of town for a family "thing" since Thursday and need a night to de-compress, you know what I mean?  I probably wouldn't be very good company - but I'll plan on seeing everyone at the next meeting!
                Jonnell

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 2, 2008
                  I have to work late--last minute. Plus, it's to hot to knit! My
                  computer says it's 92 and I am near the lake.