Re: [westloopsnb] New poll for westloopsnb

  • Joan B
    Message 1 of 30 , Jul 14, 2008

      Joan B.

      From: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
      Date: 14 Jul 2008 14:05:20 -0000
      To: <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [westloopsnb] New poll for westloopsnb

      westloopsnb group:

      Are you planning on going to SnB this Wednesday (6:00-8:00) @ Cafe Ciao?

      o YES
      o NO
      o MAYBE

      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/westloopsn b/surveys? id=2733914

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!

    • Concetta Phillipps
      Message 2 of 30 , Jul 14, 2008
        Sorry, I've got another craft group and my Jaycee chapter meet that night. Catch ya next month!

        Concetta

        Message 3 of 30 , Aug 4 9:44 AM
          westloopsnb group:

          Are you able to attend SnB tomorrow?

          o Yes
          o No
          o Maybe

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
          Message 4 of 30 , Aug 15 6:53 AM
            westloopsnb group:

            Are you able to attend SnB next Wednesday 8/20 at Cafe Ciao from 6:00-800?

            o Yes
            o No
            o Maybe....

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
            Message 5 of 30 , Aug 27 1:58 PM
              westloopsnb group:

              Are you able to make it to SnB next Tuesday (9/2)?

              I have the feeling that this day-after-Labor-Day meeting will be difficult for people to make. If so, mark your calendars for our next one on 9/17.

              o Yes
              o No
              o Maybe
              o Regardless, hope to see you on 9/17

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
              Message 6 of 30 , Sep 8, 2008
                westloopsnb group:

                Can you attend SnB next week (9/17) @ Cafe Ciao?

                Hope to see everyone there.

                o Yes
                o No
                o Maybe

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
                Message 7 of 30 , Oct 24, 2008
                  westloopsnb group:

                  Are you up for an election day knit-together? Tuesday, November 4th at Cafe Ciao?

                  As a reminder, we are scheduled to meet the first Tuesday and the 4rd Wednesday of each month. I don't think we've met for a while.

                  o Yes
                  o No
                  o Um.......

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                  Message 8 of 30 , Nov 14, 2008
                    westloopsnb group:

                    Can you make it to SnB next Wednesday (19th) at Cafe Ciao?

                    o Yes
                    o No
                    o Maybe

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!
                    Message 9 of 30 , Dec 11, 2008
                      westloopsnb group:

                      Are you able to attend SnB next Wednesday (12/17) at Cafe Ciao - 6:00?

                      o YES
                      o NO
                      o MAYBE

                      web site listed above.

                      Thanks!
                      Message 10 of 30 , Jan 2, 2009
                        westloopsnb group:

                        SnB 2009!

                        Will you be able to join us on 1/6 @ 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?

                        o Yes
                        o No
                        o Maybe

                        web site listed above.

                        Thanks!
                      • Joan Blumenthal
                        Message 11 of 30 , Jan 5, 2009
                          --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                          > westloopsnb group:
                          >
                          > SnB 2009!
                          >
                          > Will you be able to join us on 1/6 @ 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?
                          >
                          > o Yes
                          > o No
                          > o Maybe

                          > web site listed above.
                          >
                          > Thanks!

                          >For some reason I thought it was Wednesday.
                        • pliss78
                          Message 12 of 30 , Jan 5, 2009
                            Joan - We meet the first Tuesday and the third Wednesday of each
                            month. (or at least try to)

                            I will be there tomorrow.

                            --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "Joan Blumenthal" <joanhb@...>
                            wrote:

                            > --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
                            wrote:

                            > > westloopsnb group:
                            > >
                            > > SnB 2009!
                            > >
                            > > Will you be able to join us on 1/6 @ 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?
                            > >
                            > > o Yes
                            > > o No
                            > > o Maybe

                            > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                            Groups

                            Message 13 of 30 , Jan 20, 2009
                              westloopsnb group:

                              Will you be able to attend tomorrow (1/21) at Cafe Ciao (6:00)?

                              o YES
                              o NO
                              o MAYBE

                              web site listed above.

                              Thanks!
                              Message 14 of 30 , Jan 28, 2009
                                westloopsnb group:

                                Will you be able to attend next Tuesday (2/3) at 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?

                                o YES
                                o NO
                                o MAYBE

                                web site listed above.

                                Thanks!
                                Message 15 of 30 , Feb 17, 2009
                                  westloopsnb group:

                                  Are you able to attend tomorrow (2/18) at 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?

                                  o YES
                                  o NO
                                  o MAYBE

                                  web site listed above.

                                  Thanks!
                                  Message 16 of 30 , Mar 16, 2009
                                    westloopsnb group:

                                    Are you able to attend on Wednesday (3/18) at Cafe Ciao from 6:00-8:00?

                                    o Yes
                                    o No
                                    o Maybe

                                    web site listed above.

                                    Thanks!
                                    Message 17 of 30 , Apr 13, 2009
                                      westloopsnb group:

                                      Will you attend SnB on tax day? 4/15 6:00 Cafe Ciao?

                                      o Yes
                                      o No
                                      o Maybe

                                      web site listed above.

                                      Thanks!
                                      Message 18 of 30 , Jan 4, 2010
                                        westloopsnb group:

                                        Anyone available to knit tomorrow? (1/5 6:00 Cafe Ciao)

                                        o YES
                                        o NO
                                        o Maybe

                                        web site listed above.