New poll for westloopsnb

    Message 1 of 30 , Jul 14, 2008
      westloopsnb group:

      Are you planning on going to SnB this Wednesday (6:00-8:00) @ Cafe Ciao?

      o YES
      o NO
      o MAYBE

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Joan B
      Message 2 of 30 , Jul 14, 2008

        Joan B.

        From: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
        Date: 14 Jul 2008 14:05:20 -0000
        To: <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [westloopsnb] New poll for westloopsnb

        westloopsnb group:

        Are you planning on going to SnB this Wednesday (6:00-8:00) @ Cafe Ciao?

        o YES
        o NO
        o MAYBE

        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/westloopsn b/surveys? id=2733914

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!

      • Concetta Phillipps
        Message 3 of 30 , Jul 14, 2008
          Sorry, I've got another craft group and my Jaycee chapter meet that night. Catch ya next month!

          Concetta

          Message 4 of 30 , Aug 4, 2008
            westloopsnb group:

            Are you able to attend SnB tomorrow?

            o Yes
            o No
            o Maybe

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
            Message 5 of 30 , Aug 15, 2008
              westloopsnb group:

              Are you able to attend SnB next Wednesday 8/20 at Cafe Ciao from 6:00-800?

              o Yes
              o No
              o Maybe....

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
              Message 6 of 30 , Aug 27, 2008
                westloopsnb group:

                Are you able to make it to SnB next Tuesday (9/2)?

                I have the feeling that this day-after-Labor-Day meeting will be difficult for people to make. If so, mark your calendars for our next one on 9/17.

                o Yes
                o No
                o Maybe
                o Regardless, hope to see you on 9/17

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
                Message 7 of 30 , Sep 8, 2008
                  westloopsnb group:

                  Can you attend SnB next week (9/17) @ Cafe Ciao?

                  Hope to see everyone there.

                  o Yes
                  o No
                  o Maybe

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                  Message 8 of 30 , Oct 24, 2008
                    westloopsnb group:

                    Are you up for an election day knit-together? Tuesday, November 4th at Cafe Ciao?

                    As a reminder, we are scheduled to meet the first Tuesday and the 4rd Wednesday of each month. I don't think we've met for a while.

                    o Yes
                    o No
                    o Um.......

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!
                    Message 9 of 30 , Nov 14, 2008
                      westloopsnb group:

                      Can you make it to SnB next Wednesday (19th) at Cafe Ciao?

                      o Yes
                      o No
                      o Maybe

                      web site listed above.

                      Thanks!
                      Message 10 of 30 , Dec 11, 2008
                        westloopsnb group:

                        Are you able to attend SnB next Wednesday (12/17) at Cafe Ciao - 6:00?

                        o YES
                        o NO
                        o MAYBE

                        web site listed above.

                        Thanks!
                        Message 11 of 30 , Jan 2, 2009
                          westloopsnb group:

                          SnB 2009!

                          Will you be able to join us on 1/6 @ 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?

                          o Yes
                          o No
                          o Maybe

                          web site listed above.

                          Thanks!
                        • Joan Blumenthal
                          Message 12 of 30 , Jan 5, 2009
                            --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                            > westloopsnb group:
                            >
                            > SnB 2009!
                            >
                            > Will you be able to join us on 1/6 @ 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?
                            >
                            > o Yes
                            > o No
                            > o Maybe

                            > web site listed above.
                            >
                            > Thanks!

                            >For some reason I thought it was Wednesday.
                          • pliss78
                            Message 13 of 30 , Jan 5, 2009
                              Joan - We meet the first Tuesday and the third Wednesday of each
                              month. (or at least try to)

                              I will be there tomorrow.

                              --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "Joan Blumenthal" <joanhb@...>
                              wrote:

                              > --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
                              wrote:

                              > > westloopsnb group:
                              > >
                              > > SnB 2009!
                              > >
                              > > Will you be able to join us on 1/6 @ 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?
                              > >
                              > > o Yes
                              > > o No
                              > > o Maybe

                              > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                              Groups

                              Message 14 of 30 , Jan 20, 2009
                                westloopsnb group:

                                Will you be able to attend tomorrow (1/21) at Cafe Ciao (6:00)?

                                o YES
                                o NO
                                o MAYBE

                                web site listed above.

                                Thanks!
                                Message 15 of 30 , Jan 28, 2009
                                  westloopsnb group:

                                  Will you be able to attend next Tuesday (2/3) at 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?

                                  o YES
                                  o NO
                                  o MAYBE

                                  web site listed above.

                                  Thanks!
                                  Message 16 of 30 , Feb 17, 2009
                                    westloopsnb group:

                                    Are you able to attend tomorrow (2/18) at 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?

                                    o YES
                                    o NO
                                    o MAYBE

                                    web site listed above.

                                    Thanks!
                                    Message 17 of 30 , Mar 16, 2009
                                      westloopsnb group:

                                      Are you able to attend on Wednesday (3/18) at Cafe Ciao from 6:00-8:00?

                                      o Yes
                                      o No
                                      o Maybe

                                      web site listed above.

                                      Thanks!
                                      Message 18 of 30 , Apr 13, 2009
                                        westloopsnb group:

                                        Will you attend SnB on tax day? 4/15 6:00 Cafe Ciao?

                                        o Yes
                                        o No
                                        o Maybe

                                        web site listed above.

                                        Thanks!
                                        Message 19 of 30 , Jan 4, 2010
                                          westloopsnb group:

                                          Anyone available to knit tomorrow? (1/5 6:00 Cafe Ciao)

                                          o YES
                                          o NO
                                          o Maybe

                                          web site listed above.