New Meeting Dates!

  • pliss78
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2008
      FYI - We've decided to try and meet twice a month. Please feel free to
      join us if you can make it. We'll meet on the third Wednesday of each
      month starting 7/16 (in addition to our usual first Tuesday of the
      month meetings). Calendar reminders have been set.

      We'll continue to meet at Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street) at 6:00.

      Hope to see some more newbies - please feel free to pass this along.