Re: [westloopsnb] New poll for westloopsnb

    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 25 9:25 PM
      Re: [westloopsnb] New poll for westloopsnb Hope to see you on Tuesday  :)

      Judy

      www.judyperez.blogspot.com

      On 6/25/08 9:33 PM, "Andrea Krebel" <gympumpkin@...> wrote:

      Hi everyone, I'm Andrea and I'm one of the new people.  I recently started working in the West Loop, so I thought I would try to join the group when my schedule permits.  I look forward to meeting you all!

      Andrea

      On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 8:38 AM, Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@...> wrote:

      We'll be on a road trip to Tennessee all week, so I'm going to miss this month.  I'm happy to see so many people can make it and I'm bummed I can't be there - happy knitting everyone!

      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 5, 2009
        No wonder I got confused.  I'm taking a class at Knitwerks every Tuesday through the 27th.

        ---
        Joan Blumenthal

        312-318-1930 Mobile

        joanhb@...

        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 14, 2009
          Is anyone planning to attend Wednesday evening? I plan to be there, but it will require serious advance planning on my part to make it a reality with my family. Please let me know if anyone else is going to be there.

          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 14, 2009
            I can't make it. I am teaching two classes at International Quilt Festival
            in Rosemont thursday and Friday and two workshops on the weekend on the show
            floor.

            Next month should be easier for me.

            Judy

            ~~
            http://judyperez.blogspot.com
            http://paintedthreadsprojects.blogspot.com

            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 15, 2009
              Sorry, I can't make it either.

              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 15, 2009
                I am going to go - hopefully this is enough notice!  If you can't make it, and can let me know, that would be nice, but I'll stop by anyway and see if anyone's there.

                Chris

                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 15, 2009
                  I'll be there. I should be on time.
                  See ya there!

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Apr 15, 2009, at 10:28 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

                  I am going to go - hopefully this is enough notice!  If you can't make it, and can let me know, that would be nice, but I'll stop by anyway and see if anyone's there.

                  Chris

                  On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 9:14 AM, Paula Liss <p.a.liss@gmail. com> wrote:

                  Sorry, I can't make it either.