Re: Knitting Meeting Tomorrow

  • Laura Jagger
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 12, 2006
      I have to take my car to the shop after work tomorrow...so I won't
      know if I'll have a ride until last minute. Hope to see
      everyone...otherwise I'll see you next time.

      Laura
    • Amy Taylor
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 12, 2006
        I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow. We're moving about 2 months early, so we have a lot of packing to do before the end of the month...

        I think I'll be able to make it next month though, since I'll have the metra schedule, and the coffee shop isn't too terribly far from the metra stations. :)

        See you hopefully in October.

        -Amy T

        mpannozzo73 <mpannozzo73@...> wrote:
        Hello All,

        Hope to see all of you tomorrow for some knitting!

        Mary

      • mpannozzo73
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 13, 2006
          Peggy and I won't be able to make it either. Hope to see all of in
          October.

          Mary

          --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, Amy Taylor <gljfan@...> wrote:

          > I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow. We're moving about 2
          months early, so we have a lot of packing to do before the end of
          the month...

          > I think I'll be able to make it next month though, since I'll have
          the metra schedule, and the coffee shop isn't too terribly far from
          the metra stations. :)

          > See you hopefully in October.
          >
          > -Amy T
          >
          > mpannozzo73 <mpannozzo73@...>
          wrote: Hello All,

          > Hope to see all of you tomorrow for some knitting!
          >
          > Mary
          >

          > ---------------------------------

        • mpannozzo73
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 10, 2006
            Hello All,

            I won't be able to make it tomorrow. I have a final due and all.

            Is anyone going tomorrow? Hope to see you guys next month.

            Thanks,
            Mary
          • chicagohissyfit
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 10, 2006
              I plan to be there - it'll be my first time, so I hope some others will
              be there too!
              Jonnell

              --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@...>

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 10, 2006
                Re: [westloopsnb] Re: Knitting Meeting Tomorrow I will be there.

                judy.perez@...
                See my art quilts at
                http://www.judyperez.blogspot.com