Re: [westloopsnb] New poll for westloopsnb

  • Andrea Krebel
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 25, 2008
      Hi everyone, I'm Andrea and I'm one of the new people.  I recently started working in the West Loop, so I thought I would try to join the group when my schedule permits.  I look forward to meeting you all!

      Andrea

      On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 8:38 AM, Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@...> wrote:

      We'll be on a road trip to Tennessee all week, so I'm going to miss this month.  I'm happy to see so many people can make it and I'm bummed I can't be there - happy knitting everyone!

      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 25, 2008
        Re: [westloopsnb] New poll for westloopsnb Hope to see you on Tuesday  :)

        Judy

        www.judyperez.blogspot.com

        On 6/25/08 9:33 PM, "Andrea Krebel" <gympumpkin@...> wrote:

        Hi everyone, I'm Andrea and I'm one of the new people.  I recently started working in the West Loop, so I thought I would try to join the group when my schedule permits.  I look forward to meeting you all!

        Andrea

        On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 8:38 AM, Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@...> wrote:

        We'll be on a road trip to Tennessee all week, so I'm going to miss this month.  I'm happy to see so many people can make it and I'm bummed I can't be there - happy knitting everyone!

        Can you make it to SNB next Tuesday 7/1, 6:00, at Cafe Ciao? Hopefully we can get a group together this month. We've had 3 new members in the past few weeks - we hope you can join us.

        o YES
        o NO
        o Maybe?

        not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo! Groups <http://groups.yahoo.com/>
        web site listed above.

        Thanks!

      • Joan Blumenthal
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 5, 2009
          No wonder I got confused.  I'm taking a class at Knitwerks every Tuesday through the 27th.

          ---
          Joan Blumenthal

          312-318-1930 Mobile

          joanhb@...

          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 14, 2009
            Is anyone planning to attend Wednesday evening? I plan to be there, but it will require serious advance planning on my part to make it a reality with my family. Please let me know if anyone else is going to be there.

            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 14, 2009
              I can't make it. I am teaching two classes at International Quilt Festival
              in Rosemont thursday and Friday and two workshops on the weekend on the show
              floor.

              Next month should be easier for me.

              Judy

              ~~
              http://judyperez.blogspot.com
              http://paintedthreadsprojects.blogspot.com

              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 15, 2009
                Sorry, I can't make it either.

                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 15, 2009
                  I am going to go - hopefully this is enough notice!  If you can't make it, and can let me know, that would be nice, but I'll stop by anyway and see if anyone's there.

                  Chris

                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 15, 2009
                    I'll be there. I should be on time.
                    See ya there!

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    On Apr 15, 2009, at 10:28 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

                    I am going to go - hopefully this is enough notice!  If you can't make it, and can let me know, that would be nice, but I'll stop by anyway and see if anyone's there.

                    Chris

                    On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 9:14 AM, Paula Liss <p.a.liss@gmail. com> wrote:

                    Sorry, I can't make it either.