Re: [westloopsnb] New poll for westloopsnb

  • Jonnell Simpson
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 25, 2008
      We'll be on a road trip to Tennessee all week, so I'm going to miss this month.  I'm happy to see so many people can make it and I'm bummed I can't be there - happy knitting everyone!

      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 25, 2008
        Hi everyone, I'm Andrea and I'm one of the new people.  I recently started working in the West Loop, so I thought I would try to join the group when my schedule permits.  I look forward to meeting you all!

        Andrea

        --
        "We live in a world in which we need to share responsibility. It's easy to say 'It's not my child, not my community, not my world, not my problem.' Then there are those who see the need and respond. I consider those people my heroes."
        --Fred Rogers, 1994
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 25, 2008
          Re: [westloopsnb] New poll for westloopsnb Hope to see you on Tuesday  :)

          Judy

          www.judyperez.blogspot.com

          On 6/25/08 9:33 PM, "Andrea Krebel" <gympumpkin@...> wrote:

          Hi everyone, I'm Andrea and I'm one of the new people.  I recently started working in the West Loop, so I thought I would try to join the group when my schedule permits.  I look forward to meeting you all!

          Andrea

          On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 8:38 AM, Jonnell Simpson <chicagohissyfit@...> wrote:

          We'll be on a road trip to Tennessee all week, so I'm going to miss this month.  I'm happy to see so many people can make it and I'm bummed I can't be there - happy knitting everyone!

          Can you make it to SNB next Tuesday 7/1, 6:00, at Cafe Ciao? Hopefully we can get a group together this month. We've had 3 new members in the past few weeks - we hope you can join us.

          o YES
          o NO
          o Maybe?

          not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo! Groups <http://groups.yahoo.com/>
          web site listed above.

          Thanks!

        • Joan Blumenthal
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 5, 2009
            No wonder I got confused.  I'm taking a class at Knitwerks every Tuesday through the 27th.

            ---
            Joan Blumenthal

            312-318-1930 Mobile

            joanhb@...

            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 14, 2009
              Is anyone planning to attend Wednesday evening? I plan to be there, but it will require serious advance planning on my part to make it a reality with my family. Please let me know if anyone else is going to be there.

              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 14, 2009
                I can't make it. I am teaching two classes at International Quilt Festival
                in Rosemont thursday and Friday and two workshops on the weekend on the show
                floor.

                Next month should be easier for me.

                Judy

                ~~
                http://judyperez.blogspot.com
                http://paintedthreadsprojects.blogspot.com

                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 15, 2009
                  Sorry, I can't make it either.

                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 15, 2009
                    I am going to go - hopefully this is enough notice!  If you can't make it, and can let me know, that would be nice, but I'll stop by anyway and see if anyone's there.

                    Chris

                    Message 9 of 14 , Apr 15, 2009
                      I'll be there. I should be on time.
                      See ya there!

                      Sent from my iPhone

                      On Apr 15, 2009, at 10:28 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

                      I am going to go - hopefully this is enough notice!  If you can't make it, and can let me know, that would be nice, but I'll stop by anyway and see if anyone's there.

                      Chris

                      On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 9:14 AM, Paula Liss <p.a.liss@gmail. com> wrote:

                      Sorry, I can't make it either.