New poll for westloopsnb

    Message 1 of 30 , Jun 24, 2008
      westloopsnb group:

      Can you make it to SNB next Tuesday 7/1, 6:00, at Cafe Ciao? Hopefully we can get a group together this month. We've had 3 new members in the past few weeks - we hope you can join us.

      o YES
      o NO
      o Maybe?

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 30 , Jul 14, 2008
        westloopsnb group:

        Are you planning on going to SnB this Wednesday (6:00-8:00) @ Cafe Ciao?

        o YES
        o NO
        o MAYBE

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • Joan B
        Message 3 of 30 , Jul 14, 2008

          Joan B.

          From: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
          Date: 14 Jul 2008 14:05:20 -0000
          To: <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: [westloopsnb] New poll for westloopsnb

          westloopsnb group:

          Are you planning on going to SnB this Wednesday (6:00-8:00) @ Cafe Ciao?

          o YES
          o NO
          o MAYBE

          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/westloopsn b/surveys? id=2733914

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!

        • Concetta Phillipps
          Message 4 of 30 , Jul 14, 2008
            Sorry, I've got another craft group and my Jaycee chapter meet that night. Catch ya next month!

            Concetta

            Message 5 of 30 , Aug 4, 2008
              westloopsnb group:

              Are you able to attend SnB tomorrow?

              o Yes
              o No
              o Maybe

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
              Message 6 of 30 , Aug 15, 2008
                westloopsnb group:

                Are you able to attend SnB next Wednesday 8/20 at Cafe Ciao from 6:00-800?

                o Yes
                o No
                o Maybe....

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
                Message 7 of 30 , Aug 27, 2008
                  westloopsnb group:

                  Are you able to make it to SnB next Tuesday (9/2)?

                  I have the feeling that this day-after-Labor-Day meeting will be difficult for people to make. If so, mark your calendars for our next one on 9/17.

                  o Yes
                  o No
                  o Maybe
                  o Regardless, hope to see you on 9/17

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                  Message 8 of 30 , Sep 8, 2008
                    westloopsnb group:

                    Can you attend SnB next week (9/17) @ Cafe Ciao?

                    Hope to see everyone there.

                    o Yes
                    o No
                    o Maybe

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!
                    Message 9 of 30 , Oct 24, 2008
                      westloopsnb group:

                      Are you up for an election day knit-together? Tuesday, November 4th at Cafe Ciao?

                      As a reminder, we are scheduled to meet the first Tuesday and the 4rd Wednesday of each month. I don't think we've met for a while.

                      o Yes
                      o No
                      o Um.......

                      web site listed above.

                      Thanks!
                      Message 10 of 30 , Nov 14, 2008
                        westloopsnb group:

                        Can you make it to SnB next Wednesday (19th) at Cafe Ciao?

                        o Yes
                        o No
                        o Maybe

                        web site listed above.

                        Thanks!
                        Message 11 of 30 , Dec 11, 2008
                          westloopsnb group:

                          Are you able to attend SnB next Wednesday (12/17) at Cafe Ciao - 6:00?

                          o YES
                          o NO
                          o MAYBE

                          web site listed above.

                          Thanks!
                          Message 12 of 30 , Jan 2, 2009
                            westloopsnb group:

                            SnB 2009!

                            Will you be able to join us on 1/6 @ 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?

                            o Yes
                            o No
                            o Maybe

                            web site listed above.

                            Thanks!
                          • Joan Blumenthal
                            Message 13 of 30 , Jan 5, 2009
                              --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                              > westloopsnb group:
                              >
                              > SnB 2009!
                              >
                              > Will you be able to join us on 1/6 @ 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?
                              >
                              > o Yes
                              > o No
                              > o Maybe

                              > web site listed above.
                              >
                              > Thanks!

                              >For some reason I thought it was Wednesday.
                            • pliss78
                              Message 14 of 30 , Jan 5, 2009
                                Joan - We meet the first Tuesday and the third Wednesday of each
                                month. (or at least try to)

                                I will be there tomorrow.

                                --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "Joan Blumenthal" <joanhb@...>
                                wrote:

                                > --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
                                wrote:

                                > > westloopsnb group:
                                > >
                                > > SnB 2009!
                                > >
                                > > Will you be able to join us on 1/6 @ 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?
                                > >
                                > > o Yes
                                > > o No
                                > > o Maybe

                                > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                                Groups

                                Message 15 of 30 , Jan 20, 2009
                                  westloopsnb group:

                                  Will you be able to attend tomorrow (1/21) at Cafe Ciao (6:00)?

                                  o YES
                                  o NO
                                  o MAYBE

                                  web site listed above.

                                  Thanks!
                                  Message 16 of 30 , Jan 28, 2009
                                    westloopsnb group:

                                    Will you be able to attend next Tuesday (2/3) at 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?

                                    o YES
                                    o NO
                                    o MAYBE

                                    web site listed above.

                                    Thanks!
                                    Message 17 of 30 , Feb 17 3:27 PM
                                      westloopsnb group:

                                      Are you able to attend tomorrow (2/18) at 6:00 at Cafe Ciao?

                                      o YES
                                      o NO
                                      o MAYBE

                                      web site listed above.

                                      Thanks!
                                      Message 18 of 30 , Mar 16, 2009
                                        westloopsnb group:

                                        Are you able to attend on Wednesday (3/18) at Cafe Ciao from 6:00-8:00?

                                        o Yes
                                        o No
                                        o Maybe

                                        web site listed above.

                                        Thanks!
                                        Message 19 of 30 , Apr 13, 2009
                                          westloopsnb group:

                                          Will you attend SnB on tax day? 4/15 6:00 Cafe Ciao?

                                          o Yes
                                          o No
                                          o Maybe

                                          web site listed above.

                                          Thanks!
                                          Message 20 of 30 , Jan 4, 2010
                                            westloopsnb group:

                                            Anyone available to knit tomorrow? (1/5 6:00 Cafe Ciao)

                                            o YES
                                            o NO
                                            o Maybe

                                            web site listed above.