Re: [westloopsnb] meeting

  • Concetta Phillipps
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 3, 2008
      I'm stuck at work until at least 9 :-< Yech!

      Sorry, I'll miss you guys!

      Concetta

      Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:
      boy this snuck up on me, is anyone up for tomorrow? I think I can make it.

      judy

    • Paula Liss-Emperado

          Message 4 of 19 , Jun 3, 2008
            Re: [westloopsnb] meeting It is too bad the group is struggling to survive, I know everyone has busy schedules and it is hard to find a time that works for everyone.

            Should we consider another poll to see if there is another night/time that people would prefer to get together? You know we also might want to consider making a flyer to post on the boards in Starbucks (morgan/madison & morgan/randolph) to draw some interest. I think right now the group is too small get the energy it needs to keep going.

            Now that the weather has changed we could also try for a happy hour on the sidewalk someplace. Like say out in front of Red Kiva. Randolph is pretty peaceful in the early evening. Would anyone be interested in that maybe next Thursday at 6pm (weather permitting)?

            judy

            Message 5 of 19 , Apr 6 4:08 PM
              I don't think i am going to make it tomorrow night. i have a cold and am feeling lousy.

              Message 6 of 19 , Apr 7 7:13 AM
                I'm not going to be able to make it either.

                till next time,

                Message 7 of 19 , Apr 7 10:52 AM
                  I was going to try and go, but if no one is going to be there, I'll skip.
                  Feel better, Judy!

                  See you next time.
                  Chris

                  On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 9:13 AM, Paula Liss <p.a.liss@...> wrote:
                  I'm not going to be able to make it either.

                  till next time,

                  On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 6:08 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

                  I don't think i am going to make it tomorrow night. i have a cold and am feeling lousy.

                  Judy

                • Joan B.
                  Message 8 of 19 , Apr 7 1:17 PM

                    I have a business dinner.

                     Joan B

                    Message 9 of 19 , Apr 7 3:22 PM
                      I have had family in town last couple SnBs. Unable to secure child care for tonight. I plan on being there for sure in 2 weeks. I miss being there!

                      Sent from my iPhone

                      On Apr 7, 2009, at 3:17 PM, "Joan B." <joanhb@...> wrote:

                      I have a business dinner.

                       Joan B